. . . . . . .
Five Best Things To Do in Provincetown (year-round, free!):
1. Walking on the dyke between Provincetown Airport and Hatches Harbor
2. Walking on the stone breakwater from Pilgrim's First Landing Park (West End), all the way to the Long Point Lighthouse
3. Watching sunsets on the Herring Cove Beach
4. Bicycle riding on trails in National Seashore Park
5. People-watching on Commercial Street
. . . . . . . . .
Five Best Things To Do in Provincetown (tickets required):
1. Whale watching (April-October, you will never forget your first whale sighting)
2. National Seashore Park and dunes tour (Art's Dune Tours takes tourists for off-road rides since 1946!)
3. Sailing during Provincetown Schooner Regatta & Yacht Race
4. Provincetown Trolley ride
5. Climbing the Monument (April-November, from the top of 252 foot granite structure you will have incredible views of Provincetown, Cape Cod Bay, and National Seashore Park).
. . . . . . . . . .